DIGITAL SVG & PDF TEMPLATE ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASING AS I CAN NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FILES!
This listing is for a SVG and PDF template digital file and includes
SVG Digital Template for Cricut Maker
PDF Template for hand cutting
PDF Photo Instructions with link to You Tube Video
PDF Instructions on how to upload SVG to Design Space
PDF Introduction to Crepe Paper
Personal Use Only (You may sell physical flowers you have created, but not the digital/pdf template in any form)
The templates, digital or pdf image(s) may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The template/digital/pdf image(s) or product(s) created from it may not be used in advertising. The image(s) may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. If image(s) posted on social media, websites etc. of product created using digital/pdf image(s) please add credit to Paper Flower Company. FOR COMMERCIAL LICENSE PLEASE CONTACT PAPER FLOWER COMPANY.
Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the template/digital/pdf image(s) remain exclusively with Paper Flower Company. There are no warranties, expressly or implied. The template/digital/pdf image(s) is provided 'as is.' Neither will Paper Flower Company be liable for any third-party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this digital/pdf image(s) or buyer's use of the digital/pdf image(s).
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of paper bouquet, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Wendy Sturgess, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Paper Flower Company, 4 Dove Meadow, Baschurch, Shrewsbury, SY4 2GA England.